WORKDAY TECHNO FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
Introduction to Workday : – Duration-27 hours
- What is Workday?
- Navigating different pages on Workday.
- What is Data source and its exploring?
- What are the Business Objects?
- Related Action menus in Workday.
- Search, Slide-out tabs in Workday.
- Find Worker and access information of Worker.
- Access Worker History.
- Editing Worker Personal information.
- Organisations in workday
- Staffing models
- Security and business process.
Workday Reports: –
- What are Workday Reports?
- Types of Reports.
- Standard Report and Custom reports.
- Workday Report Writer.
- Data sources in Workday.
- Primary Business Object and Related business objects.
- Create custom report.
- Objects, Fields, Sorting, Filter, Prompts.
- Scheduling the Report.
Calculated Fields: –
- What is Calculated Fields in Workday.
- Usage of Calculated fields.
- Various types of Calculated fields.
- Date, Text, Instance, Boolean, Evaluation calculations.
- Single Instance Vs Multi-instance.
- How to use calculate fields in Reports.
- Global, System-wide, Report specific calculated fields.
Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB): –
- What is Integration in Workday.
- Types of integrations in Workday.
- Create Outbound EIB Integration.
- Create Inbound EIB Integration.
- Advantages/Disadvantages of using EIB.
- XSLT use in EIB.
- What is Core-Connector?
- Type of connectors in Workday.
- Packaged connectors Vs Configurable connectors.
- Create Core Connector integration.
- Integration Services, Attributes, Fields, Overrides, Maps.
- Sequence generator, Delivery, Transaction logs.
- Launch Parameters, Document Transformation.
- What is studio integration .
- Eclipse phenomenon adoption in studio.
- Need of studio interface in integrations.
- Components in workday and usage of every component for integration.
- Out bound integrations and inbound automation process.
- Create external web services overcome by public web services.