SAP FINANCE TRAINING
SAP Finance training Exclusively ONLY for ACCA, CIMA, FCCA, AAT qualified/Part qualified accountant.
– Professional Training designed for accounting professional
– SAP System access for 2 years
– 100 % success rate on passing sap certification Exam on first attempt.
– Work as an End user, system accountant, Junior consultant, SAP Tester, Systerm Auditor
Most of the multinational companies are running on SAP ERP, having a knowledge of SAP along with accounting qualification is a unique combination , which helps candidates to get ahead in the competition and helps them to get a break in to their dream job.
We take great pride in introducing ourselves as one of the best IT/ SAP Training providers in London with locations based across London. Our Trainers are Award winning Industry experts and are highly Certified in their respective modules.
The SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Sector in IT is evolving at a Rapid space and there is a huge dearth of resources/ Consultants/ specialists with knowledge of niche areas like SAP FINANCE, SALES, CRM, HUMAN RESOURCES etc.
The current Market rate for SAP FINANCE Consultants are at £450 – £600 per day. Learn SAP Finance Training in London and build your career in IT with the Gurus of SAP – ITTrainer Guru.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS :
• SAP COURSE CONTENTS SHALL BE SHARED WITH THE CANDIDATES
• SAP TUTOR MATERIALS TO BE USED
• SAP SERVER NETWORK ACCESS
• SAP INDUSTRY VERTICALS ACCESS
• WRITING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
• FULL LIFECYCLE IMPLEMENTATION USING ASAP METHODOLOGY
• PROJECT & CUTOVER ACTIVITIES EXPOSURE
SAP FI – FINANCE & CONTROLLING
Financial Accounting Global Settings
Creating Fiscal Year
Define Fiscal Year
Assign to your company code
General Ledger Accounting Module
Create Chart of Accounts
Assign COA to Company Code
Define Account Groups
Accounts Payable Module
Create Vendor Master Records
Define Account Groups
Create Number Ranges for Vendor Accounts
Vendor Document Types
Accounts Receivable Module
Create Customer Master Records
Customer Account Groups
Customer Number Ranges
Asset Accounting Module
Copy Chart of Depreciation
Assignment to Organizational units
Structuring Fixed Assets